This training gives an overview of the Automotive SPICE® Guidelines, which were published by VDA QMC as the Blue-Gold Book. Since 2019, the knowledge of these guidelines has become mandatory for all Automotive SPICE® Competent and Principal Assessors as well as Instructors, and is necessary for their certification process.
The training provides insight into the requirements and interpretation guidelines of VDA for process assessment and improvements based on Automotive SPICE® Version 3.1.
- You will acquire a fundamental understanding of the VDA interpretation guidelines for Automotive SPICE® Version 3.1.
- You will fulfil a mandatory condition for certification as Competent or Principal Assessor, or for the maintenance of your already acquired certification.
The contents correspond to the current syllabus of VDA and intacs™, and the course is conducted with official intacs™ course material:
- Introduction and certification rules
- Structure of the interpretation guidelines
- Purpose and structure of the rules and recommendations
- Processes in the VDA scope
- Assessment scope
- Usage of Automotive SPICE® in different contexts
- Capability Levels 2 and 3
Presentation and work products in digital form.
The seminar is offered in the following languages:
- Course language English with course material in English
- Course language German with course material in English
Target Groups and Prerequisites
- intacs™ Competent Assessors Automotive SPICE® (mandatory)
- intacs™ Principal Assessors Automotive SPICE® (mandatory)
- intacs™ Assessor Instructors Automotive SPICE® (mandatory)
- intacs™ Provisional Assessors Automotive SPICE® (optional)
Experience in process assessment and process improvement based on Automotive SPICE are a prerequisite for the participation in this seminar.
The seminar is conducted as a virtual live course. A browser and a stable internet connection are necessary to participate.
The usage of a camera is strongly recommended, for an optimal communication quality in the seminar.
After registration the participant receives an invitation to the seminar with a hyperlink for attendance.
The duration of the training is 2 days (2 x 8 hours).
The price of the training is 1'100.- € + VAT per participant.